Each material has its own washing and care requirements.Cotton, Linen
- Do not use detergent with fluorescent brightening agent.
- Avoid rubbing and twisting to prevent fabric pilling.
- Use garment bag with much water for machine wash.
- Use softener and washing agent to prevent stinging due to hard fiber.
- After washing, adjust garment shape and follow care label for drying.
- Sweater and cut and sewn can be easily deformed after wash, adjust garment along sewing lines after wash and before drying.
- To remove wrinkles, spray the garment wet before using iron or steam with high temperature setting.
- Use iron mat and steam iron to settle wrinkles.
- Remove clothing stain immediately. (For oil stain, please use gasoline; for water stain, please use water to wash it at once)
- Dry clean after every season.
- It is not easily deformed and can be dried quickly after wash.
- It does not shrink with machine wash.
- Avoid high-temperature pressing, iron pressing may be performed at a low-temperature setting.
- Drip-dry may cause deformation due to the weight of the garment.
- Avoid high temperature pressing, iron pressing may be performed at a low temperature setting.
- Drip dry may cause deformation due to the weight of the garment.
- Use soft brush to remove surface dust. After smoothing the garment, place in a well ventilated place to dry. (Long time hanging may cause deformation, please lay flat for drying.)
- Dry clean for food or other stains. Store with insect repellent in a well ventilated place. Hanging may cause deformation.